Thursday, August 28, 2003

Another perek!

Hadran Alach Kol Gagot! (9th perek bavli eruvin)

Towards the end is an interesting dispute between Rav and Shmuel about nifratz bekeren zavit which I recall has some applications lihalacha, and I have some observations about the gemara, but I want to develop them further first.

Today is the first day of shiur! I should change the description in the sidebar, I guess. Too bad I did not finish in time, but hopefully I will be finished in a week or two. It will be harder with all the other obligations (YU, CUNY, Revel) that now start.

In other news, it looks like I will be taking Horayot II with Dr. Steinfeld after all. Unfortunately, I missed yesterday's class. I thoroughly enjoyed the class (Horayot I) last semester, and recommend it to anyone who is reading this and could theoretically take it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin